Testeur d'obturateur
Bienvenu(e)! Identification Créer un nouveau profil

Recherche avancée

Testeur d'obturateur

Envoyé par Mikoyan 
Testeur d'obturateur
lundi 5 octobre 2015 20:56:29
Bonsoir
Il y a quelques temps, j'ai acheté à Vasile Florin, via ebay (vfmoto), un testeur de vitesses d'obturateur dont je suis content.

Ses testeurs sont là : [www.ebay.fr]

Voici deux mails qu'il vient de m'envoyer, j'ai pensé que ça pourrait peut-être vous intéresser.(Il propose deux nouveau modèles à ceux qui lui ont déjà acheté un testeur, à un prix réduit). Je n'ai pas tout lu en détail, à vous de voir...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

You bought a shutter tester from me (vfmoto) some time ago. I am offering a new device at a special price for the people that have previously bought a tester from me.

Email summary: I am offering a new multi-tool (shutter tester and camera trigger) at a special price of $99.99 USD (normal price will be somewhere between $160 and $200). Payment can be made in either USD or EUR. Priority shipping with tracking number anywhere in the world included! If needed, split shipping is available for countries outside the European Union. 24 month warranty. 60 days money back, no questions asked. Only 20 units are offered at this price. Once they're gone, they're gone! Please read the entire email for more details.

I have attached a photo with the new multi-tool and screenshots.

What you get:
- 1 device that can be a shutter tester and EV tester capable of measuring speeds up to 1/8000th of a second and curtain speeds or a camera trigger that can be triggered with light or sound.
- A PDF English manual with detailed information on how to use the device (sent at the PayPal email address).
- 24 month warranty!

About the product:
- The multi-tools are built by me. Every device will be tested before shipping.
- Dual power (battery or power adapter). Needs a 9 volt battery (NOT included) or a 9V DC power adapter with a 2.5mm DC jack (Due to the different grid voltages and various plug types from all over the world the power adapter is NOT included!).
The shutter testing mode has the following features:
- Tests shutter speeds up to 1/8000.
- Tests curtain speeds up to 1/18000.
- Light source included.
- Cable sensor for cameras with bellows and TLR cameras included.
- Each connector has a different type of plug (Cable tester, curtain tester, light source and power adapter connector) to avoid accidents.
- The tester can measure speeds over 30 seconds.
- Has two sets of curtain speed photocells so you can test both vertical focal plane shutters and horizontal ones.
The camera trigger mode has the following features:
- Can be triggered with light and sound.
- The cable tester is used as a light sensor for the trigger.
- Microphone unit is included.
- The trigger can be used with cameras, new flash units with voltage under 6V and old flash units with high voltage (Maximum theoretical voltage is 650V. The units have been tested with an 82V flash).
- If your camera can be triggered by a cheap wire remote, it will work with the trigger unit.
- Sensitivity and delay can be independently adjusted.
- The trigger unit has a simulation feature that allows you to see if the unit triggers without actually connecting a camera or flash to the unit. This is very useful in the setup phase of the photo shoot as it saves flash and camera batteries. You also increase the flash life and camera shutter life by avoiding unnecessary triggering every time you use the trigger in the setup phase.
- The Auto Focus feature can be enabled or disabled.
- You can trigger the flash or camera in either single shot or burst mode (useful for lightning photography or multiple exposure effects).
- The intervalometer feature can be used for time lapse photography.
- The main unit has 3 trigger modes that help you get the desired results in different environments and with different sensors.
- The light sensor can be used with many types of light including lasers and lightning.

Important info:
Because of the huge amount of camera and flash brands and types, some of the options might not be possible to implement. For example, a Canon 430 EX II flash set to the lowest intensity setting is capable of quick burst shots. An old REVUE b200 needs about 10-15 seconds between 2 flashes so trying to trigger it multiple times quickly will not work.

If your camera and lens combination is having a difficult time auto-focusing or if the focusing is really slow, the AF function might not work properly.

If your camera has a big shutter lag, taking lightning photos might prove a bit challenging.

Your camera and other accessories will play a big part in how the trigger will work and the way you should use it.

Extra accessories needed for the camera trigger mode but not included:
- Flash cable to connect the flash to the main trigger unit (for example a 3.5mm jack to Pc sync cable with a hot shoe, if needed).
- Camera cable or cheap camera wire remote.

This listing does not sell the flash and camera cables. You receive detailed instructions on how to make your own camera cable (some simple tools might be needed) if you have the right connector for your camera or how to modify a cheap wire remote so you can use it as a normal remote and to trigger your camera with the trigger unit. I am offering the trigger unit this way because the cameras use proprietary connectors and trough time I found out that the distributors of these connectors and the shipping companies they use are quite unreliable. Also, because of the vast number of connector types, I would have to create a large inventory of cables and connectors to cover all the options and shipping delays.

If you want one, please reply to this message with your PayPal email address and the address where you want it shipped. I will send an invoice for $99.99 USD. The units are sold on a first come first served policy, until the 20 buyer mark has been reached. Payment can be made in Euros, too. The price in Euros is determined by converting $99.99 USD to EUR at the rate of the European Central Bank.

Payment:
- Paypal only!
- Payment must be received within 3 days after the invoice is sent!

Shipping:
- Priority shipping is free anywhere in the world.
- In order to save money on customs taxes, split shipping is available (if needed) for countries outside the European Union. Each split shipping request will be discussed individually.

Returns:
60 days money back, no questions asked. Buyer pays return shipping. Please don't insist with other requests!

Other info:
- Please allow up to 2 business days for replies.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs duties, taxes, tariffs or brokerage fees associated with shipping to their respective countries.
- Please understand that because the testers have already been built at this price point, there can be no customization or alteration from this offer.
If this message has caused you any inconvenience I apologize for it.

Cheers,
Florin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

You bought a shutter tester from me (vfmoto) some time ago. I am offering a new device for the people that have previously bought a tester from me.

Listing summary: Affordable and simple to use tester designed for mobile devices. 90 days money back, no questions asked and 24 month warranty. Free priority shipping anywhere in the world!

Choose one of the 6 options below:

What you get:
1) $14.99 Cable tester.
2) $14.99 Box tester.
3) $24.99 Cable and Box tester.
4) $29.99Cable tester and adjustable light source with dual power (AA batteries and power adapter).
5) $29.99 Box tester and adjustable light source with dual power (AA batteries and power adapter).
6) $34.99 Cable and Box tester and adjustable light source with dual power (AA batteries and power adapter).

- A PDF English manual with detailed information on how to use the device (sent at the PayPal email address).
- 24 month warranty.

About the product:
- The testers are built by me. Every device will be tested before shipping.
- The tester works with mobile devices like smartphones and tablets. It works with iOS, Anroid and Windows phone operating systems. I do not provide any of the apps. The tester should work with any sound recorder apps or special apps for testing shutters. Free or paid. Buyers will choose the best apps for them and their devices.
- The tester is capable of measuring speeds up to 1/1000th of a second.
- Dual power light source (battery or power adapter). Needs 2AA batteries (NOT included) or a 9V DC power adapter with a 2.5mm DC jack (Due to the different grid voltages and various plug types from all over the world the power adapter is NOT included!). The light source can be used with the testers previously bought from me.

Important information:
- The 1/1000th of a second tests were done with an iPad mini with the TW Recorder free app. Cheaper Android devices with cheaper electronic components, might have trouble to accurately measure speeds that fast.
- The offer is only for the testers. You will need a mobile device (smartphone or tablet) and an app. I do not endorse any mobile devices or apps
- The tester will not work with PCs but it might work with Apple computers and Apple laptops. It should normally work with Apple computers but I don't have one to do the tests.
- The photo attached to the email shows the cable tester, the light source and the box tester. If you order the cable tester you will get only the cable tester, if you order the box tester and light source you will get the box and light source and so on. Instead of attaching 6 different images for all 6 offers I have attached one photo with all the items.
-The iPad screen shot shows a test at 1/1000th of a second made with a Canon EOS 1N, the light source that you can purchase and the free version of TW Recorder.

Payment:
- Paypal only!
- Payment must be received within 3 days after the invoice is sent!

Shipping:
- Priority shipping is free anywhere in the world.
- In order to save money on customs taxes, split shipping is available (if needed) for countries outside the European Union. Each split shipping request will be discussed individually.
- Official delivery time is 8-10 days but in some cases this can go to 20-25 days. Please understand that I have no influence over third party organizations (postal services), weather or other variables that will slow down the delivery and that it is not my fault if your package is late.
- Please allow up to 5 business days for shipping from the moment payment has been confirmed.

Returns:
- 90 days, no questions asked. I stand by my products and they work exactly as advertised.
- Buyer pays return shipping. Please don't insist with other requests!

Other info:
- Please allow up to 2 business days for replies.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs duties, taxes, tariffs or brokerage fees associated with shipping to their respective countries.

If this message has caused you any inconvenience I apologize for it.

Cheers,
Florin
Re: Testeur d'obturateur
lundi 5 octobre 2015 21:04:05
Incroyable de faire un texte aussi long pour truc qui mesure la durée d'ouverture d'un obturateur !!!
lundi 5 octobre 2015 21:07:32
C'est pour les pauses loooongues...
lundi 5 octobre 2015 21:14:15
Pendant les pauses longues on ne lit pas des docs improbables, on mange, on cause, on picole ...
lundi 5 octobre 2015 21:49:43
Et pendant les Poses on ne bouge pas
lundi 5 octobre 2015 22:02:23
Le photographe est libre de pose
lundi 5 octobre 2015 22:16:39
C'est vrai!
Seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent poster des messages dans ce forum.

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter